Retail Merchandiser - Bonnyville, AB (resets)
|Title:||Retail Merchandiser - Bonnyville, AB (resets)|
DescriptionNorth America Merchandising Services Canada is actively seeking an individual to join our national grocery reset team in BONNYVILLE, AB.
Grocery resets involve removing all the products from the shelves in one particular section, cleaning, and resetting the section to a new layout according to a new product planogram.
Shifts start at 6 a.m. Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs, between 6 and 8 hours per shift, depending on the completion of the reset. One individual will cover one store and will receive between one to four shifts per week.
Starting rate is $22.50/hr.
- Completing Weekly Grocery Resets and reporting progress
- Auditing retail locations for compliance to company standards regarding displays and shelf layout, as well as other auditing
- possibly order writing
- possibly other Merchandising tasks such as POS display setup etc..
- The ideal candidate will be a self starter who brings energy and enthusiasm to the role
- Familiarity with planograms, as well as retail experience working in a grocery store are both a definite asset
- Similar experience in retail environments an asset
- Successful candidate should be proficient on a computer using Windows OS, with some experience in Excel etc
- Grocery resets require the ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, moving shelving, products etc.
- You should be able to lift up to 30 lbs, and able to work efficiently on your own, or as part of a two person team
- possibly the ability to supervise an assistant as well
If this job sounds like the perfect fit for you, please send your cover letter and resume to us today. Outline your relevant experience and specific reasons why you feel you are the best candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you!