Team Lead - Windsor, ON (grocery resets)
|Title:||Team Lead - Windsor, ON (grocery resets)|
DescriptionNorth America Merchandising Services Canada, ULC is looking for a Retail Team Lead in Windsor, Ontario.
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to manage a team of merchandisers and execute relines within a grocery retail environment.
Our Client is a major Canadian Retailer. You will be working in a grocery retail environment managing a reline team of 4-6 merchandisers per location. Your role is to oversee the project and manage all aspects of the execution by store location. You must have knowledge and experience working with planograms, ensuring each section is completed accurately and efficiently. You will lead by example, flawless execution of POG’s, coaching the merchandisers and communicating with store management in a professional manner. This role also includes reporting duties of results that must be completed daily.
- Leadership and management experience is mandatory
- Retail merchandising experience with the ability to read and execute planograms accurately is mandatory
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, relationship building skills and a positive “can do” attitude
- Successful candidate should be proficient on a computer using Windows OS, with experience in Excel. Daily access to a computer with internet access is required
- Physical labour and the ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, moving shelving, products etc. You must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Reliable transportation required
- Monday – Thursday work days with early morning start times
Starting rate is $18.00/hr. This opportunity is available immediately.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please send your cover letter and resume to us today. Outline your relevant experience and specific reasons why you feel you are the best candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications