|Title:||Store Set Up Merchandiser - Burlington(Temp FT/PT)|
North America Merchandising Services Canada, ULC is looking for TEMPORARY Full Time/Part Time Retail Merchandisers to assist with the set up and stocking of home improvement products for a major retailer in Burlington, ON.
- Setup of shelves and displays
- Merchandising products according to planogram
- Work 8-10 hour shifts (Mon-Sat, 7am to 6pm, Sun 8am-5pm) - 1 hour unpaid lunch
- Project begins on December 16, 2013
- Starting rate is $16.00/hr.
- You should be a self starter, with positive approach, good people skills, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Previous similar merchandising experience an asset
- Similar experience in retail environments an asset
- You must have the ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, moving shelving, products etc.
- Steel toe boots are mandatory.
- WHMIS and Fall Protection certifications are mandatory (We will arrange & pay for your certification)
- Some lifting could be required, should be able to lift up to 30lbs.
If this job sounds like the perfect fit for you, please send your cover letter and resume to us today. Outline your relevant experience and specific reasons why you feel you are a good candidate to join our team
We look forward to hearing from you!