|Title:||Coordinator Employee Serv-part-time, Calgary, AB|
North America Merchandising Services Canada (MSI) ULC, is seeking a part time employee to assist us with our ever increasing challenge of filling a growing number of positions of employment with our company from coast to coast.
- Compose job opportunity ads
- Post and maintain ads on several online sites
- Assess resumes for qualifications, and contact top candidates
o Mostly part time roles nationwide
- Evaluate candidates potential, select/hire person most qualified for role
- Send out employee HR forms, and file responses, ensuring accuracy
- Enter names into proprietary employee hour and payroll system
- Establish and maintain networked electronic file system for tracking all of the above
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Above average computer skillset in basic Microsoft Office programs like Excel, Word
- Excellent organizational skills, and priority setting skills
- FRENCH LANGUAGE a definite asset
- Clear and personable telephone manner
- Great “people skills”
- Standard work week will be Mon-Fri, 4 hrs per day (9-1)
- Flexibility, ability to work more hours when needed, is an asset
- We are Canada’s fastest growing merchandising company. Our Calgary head office is a small, friendly, fast paced place to work
- This role is paid hourly, ($16/hr +) with actual compensation based on experience and qualifications.
Do you feel like you would be an excellent candidate for this role? Do the hours work well for your current schedule? Do you have all of the above skills, and even more? We would love to hear from you!