Retail Merchandiser - Charlottetown, PEI
|Title:||Retail Merchandiser - Charlottetown, PEI|
DescriptionNorth America Merchandising Services Canada, ULC is looking for one part time Retail Merchandiser in the Stratford/West Royalty/Charlottetown, PEI area.
- Completing Weekly Grocery Resets and reporting progress
- Auditing retail locations for compliance to company standards regarding displays and shelf layout, as well as other auditing
- possibly other Merchandising tasks such as POS display setup etc..
- Previous similar merchandising experience an asset
- Similar experience in retail environments an asset
- Successful candidate should be proficient on a computer using Windows OS, with some experience in Excel etc
- Grocery resets require the ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, moving shelving, products etc.
- You should be a self starter, with positive approach, good people skills, and able to work with minimum supervision
- possibly the ability to supervise an assistant as well
If this job sounds like the perfect fit for you, please send your cover letter and resume to us today. Outline your relevant experience and specific reasons why you feel you are the best candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications